Sunday, June 26, 2011

::The Cupcakery:: Fourth Of July Cupcakes

With Independence Day just a week away I thought I would share some cupcakes that really caught my eye as I surfed the web. Oh you bet I'm going to have to try these!!




Love this uber cute Uncle Sam cupcake that I spotted on Flickr. You can see a full tutorial on how to make these at Hoosier Homemade.





Aren't these patriotic cupcake kabobs the coolest!! Kristen from Meringue Bake Shop posted a tutorial on how to make these on Flickr...check it out!





Swirled with red, white and blue cake batter these easy cupcakes from Chica and Jo make quite a statement. Plus they include some really cool 4th of July cupcake collars you can download and print. Sooooo cute!!





I think this qualifies as a cupcake...I just couldn't pass this up! This ADORABLE grill from Wilton is made with a mini ball baking pan. Then make the additions with colorful candy melts and candy clay.





Love these super simple, fruity fun, and stunningly festive cupcakes from Martha.


No comments:

Post a Comment